Hepa Air Purifier
- Home air purifier Product Photo Product Structure Product multi-faceted Product selling point Two layers of triple purificationRead More
- Large room air purifier Product structure Product characteristics Product details Product introduction Negative ions can make the indoor dust, smoke, viruses and bacteria which are usually positively charged together, lose the ability to float freely in the air, and purify...Read More
- Indoor air purifier Air purifier filters Product smoke and noise comparison test SpecificationsRead More
- Quiet air purifier Working principle diagram of air purifier 1: Aluminum alloy prefilter 2: Cold Catalyst filter 3: Special effects except formaldehyde filter 4: Antibacterial filter 5: HEPA Filter Purification management system Set three core technologies in one Ultra-quiet...Read More
- Small air purifierRead More
- Living room air purifier Air purifier working process Aluminium alloy strainer 1: Cold Catalyst filter 2: Honey comb activated carbon filter 3: Antibacterial cotton strainer 4: HEPA Filter 5: ultraviolet sterilizatio 1. UVA is a wavelength of 320-400 nm. When the bacteria...Read More
- Home Purification Smart Air Purifier Wifi System Package Items Body: 1pc Remote Control: 1pcs Filter: 2pcs Instructional Manual: 1pcRead More
- TroubleshootingMalfunction Inspect / How to fix1. Is the Power cord plugged in? Plug in the p2. Is the purifier covered? Close the front cov3.Is the machine placed vertically on the gro the machine on a flat surface. 4. Is the machine in child-lock mode?Read More
- To prevent the hazard of electrical shock, only trained professionals should disassemble the machine. Friendly Reminders -Before cleaning and maintenance, unplug the power cord. -Do not operate the machine in absence of a filter. It will not be able to remove the dust. Dust...Read More
- Should any of the following conditions occur, turn off the machine immediately (electrical shock, sparks, or smoke may occur):
-Strange noises or vibrations during operation.
-Product is unusually hot, or has a burnt odor.Read More
- -Unstable places: this may cause the product to topple or fall down. This may lead to injury, electrical leakage, or fire.
-Hot or humid places, such as the shower: this may result in electrical shock or fire due to electrical leakage.Read More
- 1. Do not touch the plug with wet hands. This may result in electrical shock.
2. Do not place your fingers or metal objects into the air vents. This may cause electrical shock or injury.Read More
OLANSI is one of the largest hepa air purifier manufacturers and suppliers in China. Our factory provides bulk hepa air purifier made in China with competitive price. Please rest assured to buy.