1. If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a professional of the company, a designated after-sales repair shop or similar department.
2. Purifying energy-saving water dispensers shall use dedicated power lines for power supply and shall provide an all-pole disconnect device (leakage switch) with a contact distance not less than 3mm.
3. During power-on heating, there is a drop of water in the one-way safety valve, which is normal.
4. Do not disassemble the internal electrical components of the energy-saving water dispenser at will, so as to avoid damaging the energy-saving water dispenser or causing burns.
5. When opening and closing the faucet, do not aim at the outlet to avoid burns.
6. When the energy-conserving drinking machine has an ice jam in a cold winter season or in an area where it is prone to freezing, move the energy-saving drinking machine to a room or a place where the temperature is high. After the ice is gradually melted, it can be used normally. Even if the electricity is turned on within 15 hours after the ice plug, there is no danger of the energy-saving drinking machine, but no water is available for drinking.
- Air Purifier Works
- Household Water Purifier Installation Method
- Air Purifier Good Choice Of Good Categories
- Household Water Purifier Installation Considera...
- Air Purifiers Array
- Home Water Purifier Maintenance Plan
- What Are The Most Common Indoor Air Pollution?
- The Relationship Between Reverse Osmosis Water ...
- Air Purifier Main Items
- Air Purifiers Are Suitable For A Wide Range Of ...
- Good Looking Hydrogen Water Pitcher Family Heal...
- High Frequency Hho Generator Water Hydrogen Gas...